Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Housekeeping, Labels, and Beta-Reading

Hello all, Ellie here!
First off, I got the page for beta-reading up. For information on that, find the link at the navbar at the top of the blog. (If you want me to put your novel up for beta-reading, e-mail me)

Second, I cleaned out a lot of crappy old posts and fixed the labels. New housekeeping rules will be coming soon, and among them will be CAPITALIZE EVERY FIRST LETTER IN YOUR LABELS, SERIOUSLY! (I'm looking at you, Paradox...) Also, don't make a label for a short story that is incomplete. You waste my time.

For those of you who are authors on here that are reading this post PLEASE REPLY TO THE EMAIL I SENT YOU. Have a heart, help me resurrect this blog from the ashes.

Also, I will be posting random bits and bobs about writing from a non-fiction perspective. Bear with my long-winded opinions.

For now, I press on.

1 comment: